This post on Internet Therapy about 32 things every grown up should know by now is so funny, clever and true that you should go there right now and read it and laugh. Don’t believe it’s worth the click? Here are just five of its so damn true insights to tempt you:
- I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you are wrong.
- There is great need for a sarcasm font
- I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
- Was learning cursive really necessary?