It’s spring and a woman’s fancy turns to thoughts of Paris! Hopscotching through a couple of my favorite French blogs, Provence Post and Haven in Paris, I came across a mention of Chocolate & Zucchini, one of my top French foodie blogs that I haven’t visited in a while.
And zut alors, I came upon a post on the ideal way to spend 12 Hours in Paris. What could be better than a day of exploring hidden corners of Montmartre, buying pastry or bread at Poilaine, eating a satisfying veggie stew at Bob’s Kitchen or spending an evening in the trendy Marais shopping, eating and drinking. Absolument rien! Sounds like 12 hours of heaven.
And while I was perusing the post, I noted that Clotilde Dusoulier is currently reading School of Essential Ingredients which sounds like a perfect book club pick for a chick lit food fiction month so I’m adding that to my list.
I may not be in Paris…but with a few clicks I can escape with my blogeurs francaise.
- T Magazine: The App for That | The Food Lover’s Guide to Paris (tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Back in Paris – -for now (maisouiparis.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate The Montmartre Wine Harvest With Joy This October – Hoteltravelexpress.com Is Providing Cheap Hotels In Paris On That Occasion (prweb.com)
- The to-go updated version of “The Food Lover’s Guide to Paris’ is here. (examiner.com)
- The Food of Paris – a photo essay (acraftytraveler.com)
- My final lunch in Paris (adventuresofadietitian.com)
- Paris, je t’aime – la première tranche (acraftytraveler.com)
- Street Food In Paris (xoxocriseldalovestowrite.wordpress.com)